Special Vaastu Shastra Tips For Your Home You Should Know.
Vastu Shastra »
Main And Major Home Construction By Vastu
Main And Major House Construction By Vastu. | वास्तु के अनुसार गृह निर्माण !
Vastu provide basic tips for the house construction that can be followed at the time of construction even they are also applied during the head hunting of plot. These enormously useful tips of Vastu if followed religiously can yield best results immediately in terms of good health, wealth, prosperity and contentment. Here are some important and authentic Vastu tips for the house construction.
1. Suppose the building is built in the north position and north portion. So the south portion is vacant and open.
- (i) Do the high level flooring of the south portion. The highest floor leveling is a must here.
- (ii) Construct big rooms of odd length and breadth in South. That would be better.
- (iii) You may leave less space towards south and west near south-west.
- (iv) You may not leave any space towards south and west near south-west. It has no loss.
- (v) Build one more floor than the whole building in south-west only.
The house has only one floor.
The south-west must be of two floors – ground floor and first floor. The house of two floors in the building must have three floors in south-west.
The house of three floors in the building must have four floors in south-west. So one room above the roof must be built in south-west.
- (vi) This room must be of the biggest one from bottom to top of longest length and breadth and of highest roofing.
- (vii) The flooring level outside the room in south-west must be highest of all. The roofing level must be highest.
- (viii) A decorative heaviest and highest mountain-cum-fountain must be built in south-west portion. It is the mountain zone.
- (ix) There must be no door/window/ventilator in the south-west room in south and west wall.
- (x) Airconditioners/coolers/heaters/exhaust fan must also be only near the eastern corner of the south wall and nowhere else.
- (xi) All the rainwater/sewer/drainage pipes must have a flow towards north-east either on the north side or on the east side.