Recipe: Bhang Lassi | How to make Bhang Lassi | Bhang Lassi Recipe For Mahashivratri!
Recipe Type Veg.
- Cannabis (Bhang), 1/2 ounce
- Warm whole milk, 2 cups
- Sugar, 1/2 cup
- Coconut milk, 1 tablespoon
- Chopped almonds, 1 tablespoon
- Powdered ginger, 1/8 teaspoon
- Garam masala, a pinch
- Grenadine, 1/2 teaspoon
- Water, 1 cup
- Bring water to a boil in a teapot.
- Add cannabis to the water.
- Brew for about 8 to 10 minutes. Strain the mixture.
- Gradually grind the strained cannabis along with 2 tablespoon of milk. Repeat the process several times.
- Strain the milk into another bowl. Keep it aside.
- Add a little more milk to the cannabis. Grind it along with the chopped almonds. Repeat the process a few times.
- Remove the cannabis. Pour the milk, coconut milk, grenadine and boiled water into a container.
- Add the sugar, ginger and garam masala to it. Continue stirring the mixture till smooth.
- The Bhang Lassi is ready to serve!