Vastu Shastra »
Vaastu Tips for a Septic Tank | Vastu For Pits
Vaastu Tips for a Septic Tank | Vastu For Pits.
The pits/septic tanks must be built outside or inside the house only in central north zone or central east zone. The septic tank/pit must never touch the wall and diagonal of the plot/factory/business/trade centre.
Vastu tells some basic rules regarding construction and proper direction of septic tank in house:
- Septic tank should be placed in such a way that it doesn’t face the directions like South-east, South-west and North-east.
- The ideal location for septic tank is North-west.
- The segregation of septic tank should be in a way that the water goes in eastern side while excretion waste goes in western side.
- Vastu tells to make length of septic tank in East-West side while breadth in South-North.
- It should always be constructed to the ground level and must not touch the main wall of house i.e. compound wall.
- Make sure the drainage pipes in toilet and bathroom have their passage in the West or North-west. While to the contrary kitchen pipes should have their passage in the East or North.
- Avoid drainage pipes in Southern portion of house and if it has been made then ensure that their passage should be made in East or North.
- The main sewage can be located in North, East or West but avoid in South direction.
» Toilet/bathroom construction on top of the Septic Tank :
Why we should not construct the toilet on top of the Septic tank, any construction either it may be septic tank or any other structure should not construct on sump or septic tank, because the structure may damage in the future and the gases farmed in the septic tank will reach easily to the structure if there is any holes etc. If the structure is good, like the structure is constructed with RCC, then there is no need of worry on this issue, we should remind one thing here, that the structure should be strong and there should not be any leakage and it should not be damaged at any cost, then no issues at all. You may construct the structure on septic tank. Please note that this structure should only be toilet, it should not be any other room. If there is any other rooms, what shall we do then, same principles applies, that there should not be any leakage and recommending for only strong structures.