Vastu Shastra »
Sleeping positions and directions as per Vastu | बेडरूम के लिए वास्तु टिप्स !
Sleeping positions and directions as per Vastu | Vaastu Tips For Bedroom | बेडरूम के लिए वास्तु टिप्स !
BED-ROOM IN SOUTH
Master Bed-room in south-west – It is the most controlling and administrative power.
Bed-room in East for the new couple, and those who want an issue, son or daughter must always sleep in east.
- Head must be in South. Feet must be in north. It brings good health for you.
- Head must be in East. Feet must be in West. The ideal location for children.
- Feet must not face any door/window/ventilator.
- Feet must not face any bathroom/toilet/kitchen/Puja Room/Study Room.
- Feet must not face the main gate at any cost. It is done only after death or losing the powers surviving near death.
A Dweller should avoid sleeping head towards the north and legs towards the south.
SLEEPING POSITIONS AND DIRECTIONS
Sleeping in the wrong direction can also cause health problems. Vasthu Sastra recommends that the head must be placed towards the east for undisturbed sleep. The second best sleeping direction is with the head towards the west, the third choice is south.
The head should never be towards north while sleeping. Never sleep with the head towards the north because the magnetic field of the earth lies in a north-south direction energy levels can be thrown out of balance by this strong field. Sleeping in this direction may cause difficulties in having children, nightmare and disturbed sleep.
- The ideal location of a master bedroom is in South, South-West.
- The ideal location of Children’s bedroom is in East or West side.
- The ideal location for a guest bedroom is in North-West side.
- Basically the shape of the bedroom should be rectangle or square.
- Head in North: bad dreams, ill health and improper sleep.
- Head in South: Soundless sleep, improves health.
- Head in West: bad health.
- Head in East: gain of knowledge.