Delhi Police Department would like to make your visit to our exciting city as pleasant and safe as possible. You can help us further by following these simple tips while touring Delhi.
- People are recommended to keep their valuables in rear pocket and never in their trouser or rear pockets.
- You should keep minimal cash and maximum number of credit cards.
- All the valuables and important documents should be left in the deposit box. These are inclusive of jewelry as well as passports and never keep huge sum of money in room.
- You should be aware of all the unexpected people and never open your door to some unsolicited people or maintenance people. If you are having the doubts, then refer to the front desk staff.
- In case, you have planned up for meeting, then do advance research and make sure that you are meeting in the public place such as restaurant.
- One of the most significant facts is that luggage should be given to a known staff and they should have issued the receipt for that luggage. Ensure that you are not leaving any baggage on airport.
- If you are experiencing any kind of problem, then feel free to contact with the "May I help you" counters.
- It is highly recommended that you should be adopting the pre-paid taxi and it is safe as well. One of the primary reasons is that it is being governed through Delhi Police.
- You would be finding ample police officers and they would be present in their proper uniform. In case, you find any material or element that is undesirable and then the same can be reported to police officials.
- It is highly recommended that you should take care of all your valuable possessions and other materials.
- Ensure to get familiar with the Visa guidelines and leaving the country on appropriate timings.
- There are numerous police officers that would be present in the plain dress and they are also keeping in check all the activities.
- Moreover, you need to do firm planning of your tour to India. Ensure that you are staying in right hotels and having the right tourist guides.
- If you face any harassment or law and order problem in Delhi, you can dial 100 number from the nearest telephone for police assistance.
In case, you are experiencing any sort of difficulty or you feel you are being followed by some people, then feel free to dial the number 100. This is how you can have the best tour in India. People are recommended that they should be following all the Guidelines for Foreigners Visiting Delhi and this is how they can have the best time at Delhi.
Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles
Speed limits would be varying in various states and it can be according to the vehicles as well. These Maximum Speed Limit of Motor Vehicles are set through the local government and people are required to follow all of them. If you are driving on the expressway and then it is common to drive on the speed till 100 to 120 km/hr. India is known to have very less expressways and one of the notable is Mumbai and Pune Expressway. It is highly recommended that you should avoid using the motorcycles and you speed should not be more than the 80 km/hr. These days, highway police is making usage of automated instruments through which they can track the speed of vehicles. If you would not be following the rules and regulations and then it may result in fine. The severe case can be you can get arrested or you would be required to make the fine as well.