Recipe: Vegetarian Pulao
Try out these easy steps to make Vegetarian Pulao recipe.
Preparation Time : 30 mins
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Servings : Depends
- 1 cup of Basmati Rice
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 chopped Tomato
- 1/4 cup of Green Peas
- 3 tablespoons of French Beans
- chopped Carrot
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Cloves
- 1 spoon of Garam Masala Powder
- 1 spoon of Turmeric Powder
- 1 spoon of Red Chilli Powder
- Coriander Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ghee (optional)
- 1 cup of Water
- Salt as per taste
- Firstly, wash tha basmati rice and soak it in water for sometime.
- In a pressure cooker, put some ghee and oil together on low flame.
- Mix the bay leaf, cinnamon, clove, and sauté for sometime. Put onions and sauté.
- Put the chopped tomato, green peas, french beans and carrot.
- Stir it and add the soaked rice, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Again stir it.
- Add 1 cup water and mix well. Let it cook over medium flame.
- Now, after sometime, take the cooker off the heat, and let it cool.
- Now, your dish is ready to be served. Add some coriander leaves for garnishing.