Recipe: Besan Burfi
Try out this mouth-watering burfi recipe.
- 1 Cup Bengal Gram Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar (powder)
- ½ cup Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Take a non stick fry pan and put it on low heat.
- Cook the gram flour on low flame till it becomes aromatic.
- Make sure the colour of the besan does not change. Add the sugar and mix well..
- Remove from fire. Mix the cardamom powder.
- Take a tray and smear some oil on the bottom and sides.
- Spread this mixture on this tray.
- When the mixture is set cut into small squares or diamonds.