Enjoy this layered, soft-yet-crispy sweet delicacy.
Ingredients For cover:
- 2-1/2 cup Maida
- 1/2 cup Badam (paste)
- 3-1/2 cup Sugar
- 1-1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 100 ml Milk
- 1 gm Saffron
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 25 ml Ghee
- 1 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
How to make Badam Puri:
- Knead dough with rice flour, maida, milk and alomond paste.
- Heat water in a pan and add saffron and cardamom to it. Stir it to make sugar syrup.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll each ball into a small round puri.
- Apply ghee on the puri and stack one on the top of other with three puries in each stack.
- Roll and cut each stack into small pieces. Again, roll the pieces into a round shape and deep fry until golden brown.
- Now put all the puris in the sugar syrup. Leave it for 10 minutes and take them out of it.
- Badam Puri is ready to serve.