Recipe: Dry Fruit Chikki
Dry Fruit Chikki is delightful dish.
Jaggery replaces sugar in this wonderful Dry Fruit Chikki, further boosting the nutrient quotient of this zinc, iron and vitamin E rich treat. Use a sharp cookie cutter to cut these chikkis into interesting shapes, adding one more reason for your kids to love it.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Servings : Depends
- 1 cup Pista
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds (badam)
- 1/2 cup chopped jaggery (gur)
- 1 1/2 tsp ghee for cooking
- Saffron soaked in milk
- Melt ghee in a kadhai.
- Place grated jaggery in ghee and mix well to form fine paste.
- Add cashew nuts, almonds, almonds, saffron, pista and mix well.
- Make a layer of ghee in a tray and transfer the dry fruit mixture.
- Spread the mixture evenly and cool.
- Divide it into pieces.
- Dry Fruit Chikki is ready to be served!