Indian Wedding And Reception Hairstyle Trends
Looking for hair style inspiration for the big day? Then check out these cool hairstyle trends!
1)We love this bride’s simple yet elegant hairdo. The maang tikka only goes on to enhance the elegance and adds an instant dose of glamour.
2) Is it just us, or does this bride remind you of K-Stew? Either ways, we love the matching accessories that impart a simple yet sophisticated look.
3) A messy and dishevelled look can still be incredibly sexy and charming and is perfect for the Indian wedding receptions where there is no compulsion of covering up one’s hair. The best part about this hairstyle: You can do it yourself and need not be an expert in hairstyling-matters!
4) We love this soft and shiny textured appearance as much as the hair accessories on this neat twisted roll/bun. With hair accessories you can accentuate any hairstyle.
5) Doesn’t this bride look great with her bangs framing her face softly? The rest of the hair is simply held in place using pins and floral accessories; sure to make a style statement for the wedding or the reception!
6) This is a slightly more complicated hairstyle which is actually rather easy to achieve using hair extensions (especially for brides having shorter hair). The woven braids are simply piled up messily on the top and, in the front; the bangs are swept to the side for a glamorous look.
7) You can choose to leave your hair open and simply play with its duality and texture by curling it at the ends. The cascading waves will help create an edgy twist and are sure to have all eyes on you!
8) This neck-grazing bun is sure to add an extra dramatic look irrespective of whether you opt for it for your wedding or reception. This style is best for brides having thicker and stronger hair. The matching accessories only go on to add elegance and boldness to the overall look.
You May Be Interested IN