9 Reasons Goa Is So Much More Than Just Its Beaches
With so many looks to choose from, how do you decide what bridal hairstyle to choose for your wedding? Here are some tips to choose the right wedding hairstyle for your big day. Most Indian brides make the mistake of ordering their bridal dress even before planning their hairstyle. Instead, it’s a good idea to decide how you want your hair to look even before you order your dress. The reason it makes a lot of difference is because, depending on the style you choose, you may need an extra chunni to be worn back on your hair like a western bride. Be sure that your chunni matches your dress and lays lightly on your head. Here are 20 Wedding Hairstyles for Indian Brides.
There is no denying that Goa has some of the most mesmerizing beaches.
But in reality, Goa is so much more than just beaches.
1. Let’s start with the green Mountains, which offers rolling hills and beautiful vistas as far as the eye can see - Mormugao, Goa.
2. Goa's not only about beaches. And if you believe so, then nobody seems to have told you about the stunning landscape around Goa like this one - Chorla Ghat, north-east of Panaji, Goa.
3. Beautiful sunsets? Just an everyday sight on the shores of river Sal in South Goa.
4. The waterfall in Goa will convince you, once again, that magic really does exist.
5. Feeling separate from the world has never felt as good as it does in Spice Plantation Farms of Goa.
Sahakari Spice Farms
6. And the beautiful flora in Goa is a whole new level of pretty.
7. Goa is where you could ride into the distance for hours, without getting bored.
8. And the roads in Goa can lead you to the kind of places you thought only existed in fantasy novels.
St. Augustine's Church, Old Goa.
9. Goa has overwhelmingly beautiful scenery, not just confined to its beaches, which will force you to look beyond your phone screens.
A land of myth, legend, romance and scenic beauty, hopefully, these pictures of Goa made you realize that there's more to goa than just beaches.
You May Be Interested IN